The accepted papers from DependSys 2017 will be published by Springer LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) in DependSys 2017 proceedings (indexed by EI Compendex).
Authors of selected, high-quality papers of the symposium would be invited to submit their improved versions to one of high-impact SCI, SCI-E, &EI indexed Journals' Special Issues (confirmed):
(1) IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 4.79) Special Issue on Applied Cryptography, Security, and Trust Computing for Industrial Internet-of-Things
(2) Future Generation Computer Systems - Elsevier (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 2.786) Special Issue on Security and Privacy in Cyber Physical Systems
(3) Security and Communication Networks (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 0.806) Special Issue on Privacy Issues in Big Data Mining Infrastructure, Platforms and Applications
(4) Future Generation Computer Systems - Elsevier (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 2.786) Special Issue on Future Generation Computer Systems
(5) Information Sciences (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 3.364) Special Issue on Innovative Smart Methods for Security: Emerging Trends and Research Challenges
(6) IEEE Access (SCI&EI Indexed) Special Issue on Intelligent Systems for the Internet of Things